A Global Financial Institution, focused on providing financial support for various countries, is seeking a Multimedia Specialist to support the team in the delivery of knowledge events, conferences and seminars.
- Plan, identify and setup studio equipment for scheduled knowledge events
- Operate the multimedia equipment during meetings and conferences
- Coordinate with interpretation vendors to operate events in multiple languages, while performing upkeep of interpretation equipment
- Setup and operate virtual/hybrid events including operation of virtual meeting apps (e.g., Zoom)
- Create content using video, photography, slide shows, online photo galleries, graphics, illustrations, and sound, as inputs to media packages
- Assist in asset documentation and in maintaining and monitoring multimedia asset (hardware/software) inventory
A Global Financial Institution founded in 1944 in the US. It focuses on providing large sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries. The organization focuses on a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty, increasing shared prosperity, and promoting sustainable development.
It currently has over 50 employees in Japan, but they are aiming to grow the IT Department. The firm is very international and there is plenty of chances to work with overseas location and professional.
Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, paid vacations, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance) commuting allowance, training support, etc.
- Experience operating a live multimedia studio (cameras, microphones etc.)
- Experience in web design (or graphic design, illustration)
- Willingness to learn about studio (audio/video) operations or web design on the job
- Strong attention to detail and supportive attitude