Test Lead (P3)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is seeking a Test Lead with strong skills in helping define/implement good practices and mentor not only QA CoE members but other team members for testing.
You are expected to assure the quality of business application services, verify application and technical solution are working as expected with static/dynamic testing based on test strategy and test plan
- Ensure quality of business application service through testing
- Create test strategy and master test plan independently
- Create tests for requirements/user stories
- Lead and execute end to end process of STLC
- Defect management, analysis, and reporting
- Create and maintain regression test suite (including scenarios identification and its script creation)
- Estimate test efforts based on requirements and test strategy
- Participate in Product Backlog Review meetings/Requirement review meetings to clarify User Stories and requirements early bringing a tester’s perspective
- Review and support the test cases created by other team members
- Share and implement good practices within the team
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Testing experience in different aspects of testing
- Facilitate and lead important meetings
- Be able to present testing-related reports in a proper way
- Self-motivation, Leadership, Coaching and mentoring