Web Application Platform Monitoring Specialist (P2-P3)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking for a talented Web Application Platform Monitoring Specialist with strong skills in the management of tools, monitoring instrumentation, setup of monitoring processes including escalation flows, and providing state-of-the-art monitoring into the firm`s operations.
- Development and Management of Application Monitoring
- Maintenance of the Business Application monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Jenkins/Selenium, Splunk, etc.)
- Instrumentation of Monitoring tools for application monitoring and integration with Incident Management Processes
- Management and execution of monitoring processes
- Development of visualization, analysis and escalation of monitoring alerts
- Build Operational Intelligence around monitoring in the form of real-time automated dashboards
- Monitoring Tracking and Documentation
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience using application monitoring and data analysis tools desirable (Ex: Dynatrace, Splunk, Jenkins)
- Solid understanding of large-scale web-based systems, network architectures, monitoring and fault management
- Experience working in IT-related technical areas