Squad Cloud Business Analyst – CRM Cloud Solutions (P2-P3)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking for a Squad Analyst – CRM Cloud Solutions with strong skills in defining, optimizing, and automating business processes.
- Understand the core capabilities, functions, and limitations of the products you are responsible for
- Support process automation and standardization
- Assess the value of new features and how they meet business needs
- Work closely with product owners to complete responsibilities to be performed by the squad
- Determine the implementation approach Planning
- Supporting vendor management
- Release preparation (e.g., submitting approved documents to Release Management), review implementation, etc.)
- Prioritize and respond to incidents (as a single point of contact for the business) and support developers in identifying root causes and resolving issues
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Knowledge and experience regarding application construction/maintenance and support on the cloud
- SFDC (Salesforce) and Genesys Naoyoshi with experience in Cloud (Naoyoshi with experience in building Voicebots and Chatbots (or desire to take on challenges)
- Communication ability to take on business requirements, persuasive skills, ability to work in a multinational environment, problem-solving ability