Java Architect (5962)
A Global IT services company is seeking a Java Architect for its Payment Division.
As a Java Architect, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in the design, development, and delivery of the products as well as ensuring that the products meet the highest standards of quality and performance.
- Oversee technical projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and under budget
- Manage and direct technical teams
- Create, revise and update project plans
- Analyze project needs to determine required resources and timelines
- Generate, analyze and revise project plans and budgets
- Create schedules for project development, creation, implementation, testing, releases
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and direction to junior developers
- Train and mentor team members
- Participate in technical project meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Experience architecting large-scale applications of Java
- Experience designing and coding high-performance, scalable, reusable, enterprise Java applications
- Experience designing, implementing, and integrating Sprint and/ or Sprint Boot
- Experience in writing unit tests and documentation
- Experience designing RESTful web services
- Experience in development with DBMS like Oracle and MySQL
- Good at problem-solving, data structure, and algorithm