Business Analyst (Pharmaceutical)
A global IT services firm, is looking for a Business Analyst. This role is in charge of gathering of pharma development projects in the IT space and business analysis of digital marketing and managing creative/IT vendors.
- Conducting business workshops, taking insights from business users
- Ensuring that the requirements are documented correctly and in required detail
- Synthesis of requirements and converting them into documents
- Driving agreed processes/frameworks with the team
- Planning to resolve challenging and critical issues/risks
- Handling client interfacing and coordinating the support status within the team
- Status reporting to local and global stakeholders for client
A US Fortune 500 system integrator providing IT services and consultancies across all industries. It collaborates with all the large players in the market. Given its global scale, there are plenty of growth opportunities both locally and overseas, as well as extensive training opportunities with the option to either experience various industries or specialize in a specific area. By joining them you will enjoy a positive team environment and a high level of transparency.
9:00 – 18:00 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, and Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Business Analysis experience (ideally in Pharma industry) *working experience at Pharma/Medical company, or, IT service/Consulting firm
- Mandatory knowledge of Pharma business processes in one of the functions like (Sales & Marketing, Clinical, Supply Chain, Manufacturing)
- Must have done requirement gathering and analysis work
- Good understanding of SDLC and its related best practices/framework
- Strong bi-lingual to communicate effectively with local & regional stakeholders