Technical Expert – Security Engineering
A Japanese Corporation with businesses expanding across different industries is looking for a Security Technical Expert
to join the security engineering team.
The Technical Expert is expected to contribute as a general subject matter expert as well as being a project member for security initiatives. The role will report to the Security Engineering Team Manager who in turn will report to the Security Team department manager.
- Work under the direction of the Security Engineering Team Leader
- Manage effective working relationships with all stakeholders and customer organizations
- Ensure flexible, efficient and cost-effective security solutions are defined
- Ensure effective team working relationships within the IT group, other corporate functions and the business units globally
- Develop cost-effective and practical technical solutions that effectively address security gaps
- Be capable of creating functional reports to foster understanding of the situation as well as help drive meaningful change
- Engaging various teams locally and abroad, ensuring collaboration towards implementing and effectively operating the required security controls
A major Japanese corporate company that is constantly growing by creating new value and new markets through its services across multiple industries. At the moment they have a lot of DX processes across the company so there is a high chance to learn new technologies and shape the business. In addition, they are strongly committed to employees' benefits, including housing support and more.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri) *Hybrid Remote Position
120 days, Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Congratulation or Condolence Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Nursing Care Leave System (actual operation), Volunteer Leave, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- A very strong technical background especially in matters of server, endpoint and network infrastructure configuration
- Experience with designing, implementing and operating security technologies (especially vulnerability detection/remediation, threat detection, log collection and monitoring, incident analysis and response, ID Management/access control, training and awareness)
- Experience in IT Operational topics around configuration management and system operations
- Sound knowledge of business operational processes with regard to change management, operational management and quality control
- Demonstrated understanding of technically implementing controls in cloud platforms (IaaS, PaaS), 3rd party SaaS providers, 3rd party vendors as well in on-premises data centers, office environments and mobile workforces
- Security Certifications is desirable