Bi-Lingual Operation PMO
An European Financial Consulting firm is seeking a Bilingual Operation PMO to join their team.
- Project management to drive Global Quality Management Standards compliance
- Planning and promotion of processes to monitor, evaluate, and correct the effectiveness of quality management standard controls in cooperation with the heads of each area of the center's operation, relevant internal departments, and Deloitte Global
- Management of actions, preparation of minutes, and dissemination to relevant parties related to project management
- PMO in the operation of each measure project
- Data compilation, proposal and implementation of autonomous improvements
- Coordination with related organizations in assigned work areas
Established in April 2017 to support the group-wide management of a leading audit firm group company that provides audit and assurance services and risk advisory services globally as a principal firm. This new organization consolidates corporate functions such as "human resources, accounting, finance, general affairs, and legal affairs" for the entire group. In anticipation of the new normal after the Corona disaster, they have introduced various systems and initiatives, such as telecommuting in principle, "No Overtime Day", and the FWP (Flexible Working Program), which allows shorter hours and shorter working days to enable employee in various situations to build long-term careers, as part of the reform of work styles.
9:30AM – 17:30PM (Mon - Fri) WFH
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in workflow analysis and improvement activities for quality control or management experience in business planning and development projects
- Experience as PMO/PM assistant/PL in business improvement or business start-up projects
- Experience in promoting operations in cooperation with related overseas departments
- Ability to identify problems and issues in specialized areas, identify causes, and propose and implement solutions