Project Manager - Development-Contract
A world-renowned insurance company is looking for a talented Project Manager.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to execute business critical projects.
- Drive decision making on project priorities/business requirements and manage project scope/budget/resources/execution risk - Ensure quality of deliverables and ensure adherence to internal procedures/policies.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with IT/business unit stakeholders to govern projects.
- Contribute to the overall service level of the PPO (Project & Portfolio Office) in the internal business. Manage project schedules and ensure timely production of deliverables.
One of the largest Insurance company in Canada and the 28th largest fund manager in the world based on worldwide institutional assets under management (AUM). It proud itself of an exciting international environment , with extensive benefits and great work-life balance.
9:00 - 18:00 (Monday-Friday) WFH
National Holidays, Year-end and new year holidays, Annual Paid Holiday. For Regular employee, other special holidays are available (e.g. Anniversary Leave), etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, wiwiw System (Support program for those who take Childcare Leave), Retirement Pension (only for Regular employee), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience managing projects in the insurance or financial industry (experience in software development life cycle). (Welcomed: knowledge of life insurance projects and insurance products)
- Knowledge and experience in Agile and DevOps that can be applied to project management, and project manager related certifications (e.g. PMP) are desirable.