A world-renowned insurance company is looking for a talented Business Analyst.
- Consolidate requirements of clients/businesses (mainly insurance operations and sales departments) and all stakeholders, and propose and develop high quality solutions.
- Participate as a lead BA in joint projects (product development projects, business improvement projects, DX-related projects) not only locally in Japan but also in other Asian countries (requirements analysis, testing, etc.)
- Ensure that business processes and proposed solutions effectively meet business requirements and align with strategy
- Analyze business needs, create business requirements, and create and execute user-oriented test plans
- Build and maintain relationships with business and internal IT department stakeholders, host reporting meetings, and prepare regular reports
One of the largest Insurance company in Canada and the 28th largest fund manager in the world based on worldwide institutional assets under management (AUM). It proud itself of an exciting international environment , with extensive benefits and great work-life balance.
9:00 - 17:00 (Monday-Friday) Hybrid
National Holidays, Year-end and new year holidays, Annual Paid Holiday. For Regular employee, other special holidays are available (e.g. Anniversary Leave), etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, wiwiw System (Support program for those who take Childcare Leave), Retirement Pension (only for Regular employee), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in omni-channel/business improvement roles, experience as a business analyst at a life insurance company
- Experience leading projects as a business analyst
- Knowledge of finance, insurance products and insurance business law, understanding of system development process (especially Agile model)