Scrum Master (P2/P3)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking for a talented and strong Scrum Master for the Digital Customers portfolio.
- Maintain knowledge of business processes, workflows, and use cases for assigned products
- Promote Scrum and implement and follow up on executable agile practices (Kanban, retrospective, etc.)
- Understand the core capabilities, functions, and limitations of the products you are responsible for
- Identify new needs and implement agile practices Maximize the value of delivery using practice and value
- Day-to-day Maintain Scrum to drive continuous business improvement
- Manage team backlog and continuous prioritization Facilitate workshops and foster an environment that facilitates decision-making and internal improvement Lead team sprints in achieving KPIs and visualizing processes
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Ability to multitask and the ability to learn new things quickly and perform a wide range of tasks
- Understands or can understand what a life insurance company's products related to the protection field should look like from the customer's perspective
- Be able to plan the optimal user experience with the business department
- Knowledge and experience in building open applications on the cloud