Insurance Delivery Leader
An IT Solutions firm is looking for a talented Insurance Delivery Leader, to strengthen the Insurance Software & Data Team, to support one of the top global insurance clients in Japan.
- Closely monitor the project progress, quality, financials, customer satisfactions, risks, and issues. Take proactive actions with project managers and relevant stakeholders in both Capgemini and the client
- Suggest and negotiate change requests, contractual changes, resource allocations, and scope changes to set reasonable project goal and delivery
- Maintain and expand good communications and relationship with client stakeholders
- Work with Insurance practice to promote new project proposals and solutions and facilitate communications particularly between offshore team and client
- Establish and follow up the account plan to have Insurance and other practices to expand business
A European leading strategic partner to companies around the world, it leveraged technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. It address the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. It draws on deep industry expertise and a command of the fast-evolving fields of cloud, data artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms, working with large corporations across different locations. With ongoing growth in the Japanese market, it proud itself of a very international environment, with high compensation, exciting benefits and long-term career potentials. Due to the nature of its business, it has positions open across Japan and a variety of projects across all major industries, from Financial to Automotive and Manufacturing.
9:00-18:00 (Monday-Friday) Hybrid
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Skill-up financial support, Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area)
- Experience in system development/implementation program leadership in Insurance sector
- Understanding and experience in various Insurance business processes/products/operations/organizations/regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders and cultivate potential clients.
- Experiences in creating constructive solutions by effectively coordinating global SMEs and stakeholders in a given constraint
- Experience working in a global team, especially offshore development engagements