SQL Server Technician
A major Japanese IT services company is looking for a SQL Server technician for an IT infrastructure operation project for a major life insurance company. You will be working in a large scale infrastructure environment of an insurance company and will be able to gain a lot of experience.
- Knowledge of SQLServer for Ops Efficiency projects and SQLServer on Azure Cosmos DB and Azure
- Infrastructure operation and construction (SQL Server and oracle)
- Maintenance and operation of DB (SQL Server and oracle)
- Management of issues and promotion of solutions for regular/routine work
- Responding to requests, regular/routine work, report creation, and responding to inquiries
Our client is a leading IT services company that provides total services ranging from consulting to system construction and operation management, utilizing our extensive knowledge and optimal solutions. With a history of over 50 years as an independent IT company, we have also established offices overseas.
09:00 am – 17:30 (Mon-Fri) *Work from home
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Transportation expenses of up to 20,000 yen per month, paid vacations (10 days granted six months after the date of employment), no smoking indoors in principle (smoking areas are available outside), social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, workers' accident compensation insurance), unemployment insurance, periodic health checks, Skillhouse benefits, etc.
- Experience in MSSQL development or maintenance and operation
- Experience in RDBMS operation
- Able to communicate smoothly with end-users and be proactive in business operations.