IT Project Manager (E1) (Open Engineering)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is seeking a Project Manager. In this role, you will be working with various stakeholders across both Open Engineering and the entire IT division to identify, formulate and define new solution initiative proposals.
- Project management for projects under Open Engineering based on OTOBOSOQ; On schedule (time), on budget, delivering the scope specified, meeting the quality expectations
- Create plans, implement, make governance, and deliver specific activities mentioned right (project management, process implementation, governance, liaise with Group Operations
- Communication management: Manage, lead and assist communication among stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure quality and efficiency of service
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Project management experience
- General IT knowledge (Software Development, Infrastructure [Network, Server, Middleware, Workplace, Cloud], Service Operation, Application)
- Business knowledge (Project Management, IT Process Governance, Finance, etc.)