CI/CD Platform Engineer (Kubernetes: 5932)
A global IT services company is seeking a Platform Engineer who can support the platform's stability and further expansion.
- Development of CI/CD pipeline platforms (Requirement definition, Design, Coding, Testing and Release, etc.)
- Operation of CI/CD pipeline platforms (Trouble Shooting, Version Up, etc.)
- User support of CI/CD pipeline platforms (3rd layer is the responsibility. 1st/2nd layers are handled by other user support teams)
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- CKA/CKAD certified or will take either of them within 3 months after joining in the team (*Please indicate if already certified)
- Experience and knowledge of development and operation for CI/CD pipeline (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub Actions)
- Experience of Linux operation
- Experience of programming (At least one statically typed language)
- Knowledge of data structure and algorithms.