Audit Director - Technology and Data Audit
A Fortune500 Global Insurance Clients is looking for an Audit Director - Technology and Data Audit.
As a senior member in the Japan Technology Audit Team, you will serves as a coach/mentor/role model to elevate key skills and behaviors of Auditors and Lead Auditors on the team.
- Lead, model, and experiment fit-for-purpose contemporary ways to audit such as agile auditing, data analytics, appropriate use of digital tools.
- Supports the coaching and development of Auditors and Lead Auditors on the team
- Partner with risk partners to ensure comprehensive and efficient risk coverage and control testing in alignment with audit plan
- Provide proactive and relevant management reporting of audit portfolio activities and results
- Develop credibility and establish relationships with senior country leadership team and local control function partners and regulators
- Provide management with an objective review of risks and controls from an independent view
- Provide subject matter expertise on specific areas
- Applicable established policies, procedures, laws and regulations, and existing regulatory requirements
A U.S. headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Highly motivated for learning, self-development, and continuous improvement with agility
- Experience to lead, coach, and model challenging status quo and applying critical thinking when delivering value-adding outcomes
- Experience in IT auditing, Information Security, and/or other IT sectors such as application development, platform (Cloud, server, VM) management, IT operation, IT governance, and IT project management
- Experience with auditing several IT areas including Cybersecurity, Cloud, Digital Applications, Infrastructure, Security Configurations, Resiliency, Emerging Technologies, IT operations, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of audit practices, procedures and principles with the ability to interpret and analyze complex concepts and apply these in innovative ways