Audit Manager - Technology and Data Audit
A Fortune500 Global Insurance Clients is looking for an IT Audit Manager - Technology and Data Audit.
The ideal candidate will lead quality audits and successfully delivers on project-level commitments, while also supporting the Japan Head of Technology Audit and Asia Head of regional Technology Audit.
- Understand expectations regarding deliverables and timeframes on the Audit Plan
- Contribute to Audit Universe risking and planning activities.
- Lead and manage audit life cycle activities via effective project management
- Work together with Japan Head of Technology Audit and other Audit Team Leaders / Chief Auditor
- Remain active with appropriate external professional organizations and stay informed on developments in the field of auditing, industry regulation, insurance practices, and technology advancements.
- Serve as a technical expert in areas such as but not limited to Cybersecurity, IT Risk Management, System Development and Project Management, Cloud, Infrastructure management, IT operations, Resiliency, IT General Controls, etc.
A U.S. headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience to lead, coach, and model challenging status quo and applying critical thinking when delivering value-adding outcomes
- Working experience in IT auditing, Information Security, Cybersecurity, and/or other IT sectors such as application development, platform (Cloud, server, VM) management, IT operation, IT governance, and IT project management
- Strong managerial, communications (English and Japanese), analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, or equivalent professional qualification to demonstrate IT skillsets and/or risk management
- Program assurance experience or large-scale transformation programs or auditing emerging technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of audit practices, procedures and principles with the ability to interpret and analyze complex concepts and apply these in innovative ways
- Strong managerial, communications, analytical, problem solving, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders as well as coach audit team members
- Highly motivated for learning and self-development and continuous improvement