Cybersecurity Analyst (UAM)
A global vendor company that highly values IT talent is looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Analyst with a focus on UAM (User Access Management).
A successful candidate will maintain platforms like Active Directory, Identity Management, SAP, etc.
- Identify gaps in the current UAM landscape, provide recommendation to bridge the gaps, help customers to new UAM processes
- Supporting two-factor (like Password One Time Code) authentication platform.
- To provide technical support; answering support queries
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user access problems and deal with issues
- Logging / verifying customer details in the user management system
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
An IT Vendor company headquartered in India, since its entry into the Japanese market in 1998, it has earned the trust of the industry by providing IT services tailored to customer needs while adhering to the strict quality standards and deadlines of Japanese companies. In recent years, this leading IT services company has been focusing on the development of telemedicine and connected cars using IoT and AI technologies.
9:00 - 17:00
Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid vacations, other special vacations, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Salary/performance review, quarterly bonus, paid holidays, childcare/bereavement leave, mobility to work at other clients, internal promotions, etc.
- Understanding of user access management domain, typical processes and controls
- Understanding of security related concepts such as authentication, authorization, role, permissions, groups, rules etc
- Focused approach on delivery to handle periodic governance client meeting
- Consistency in operations to Share periodic report and adherence to all compliance
- Able to sense the pulse of customer by having continuous interaction over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA