Senior Project Manager
A Global IT Consulting firm s looking for an experienced and talented Senior Project manager to support the business at a major foreign-affiliated financial / life insurance company.
This role will be in-charge of upstream processes as PM, PMO support, requirement definition, and manufacturing in system development projects for various manufacturing clients.
- Take charge and manage the project team or several teams
- Support the project team with quality control, issue/risk management, change control and cost control
- Understand client’s product requirements, marketing needs, etc. to better define functional requirements and definition documents such as UI specifications
- Collaborate with offshore teams for system development for design, manufacturing and reverse engineering
The Japanese subsidiary of a large group IT Consulting with over 40,000 people that have been studying and developing its technology and know-how for nearly 20 years, and applying it to cutting-edge blockchain and AI. It is contributing to the IT transformation of Japanese companies with its global standard of knowledge and information volume. Its goal is to contribute to the IT transformation of Japanese companies with our world-class knowledge and volume of information.
It has a very
ly responsible for more than 200 projects, large and small, and are always looking for people who want to play an active role in helping make the world a better world for future generations.
9:00-17:30 (Monday-Friday) *Hybrid work (Work in office once a week)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, commuting allowance, education and qualification assistance programs, company trips, free vending machines, company events, relocation package and visa support etc.
- Experience in project management
- Experience in creating requirements definition documents
- Experience in software development experience in any language
- Knowledge of development in Java, AWS, GCP, Azure