A global Fintech leader in trading, risk management, and processing solutions is looking for a talented SaaS Architect to join its team!
- Study and apply the market’s SaaS and security best practices on the platform
- Communicate with the Hosting Providers and with internal teams to ensure proper service delivery
- Contribute to network architecture decisions including close follow-up on connectivity to clients’ and third-party vendors
- Continuously enrich best practices on the SaaS environments
- Train other team members on SaaS technical procedures, act as technical escalation for SaaS issues
- Manage Client satisfactions and suggest solutions as required
- Handle incident, problem and crisis management on technical cases and technical production incidents, with escalation responsibilities
A global finance IT solution company provides thousands of users, including banks, asset managers (asset managers), corporations and utilities, with solutions to assist with the operation of various financial products, recognized as a trusted leader in software development in trading, risk management and business management. They have over 18 offices, 2400 staff from over 60 different nationalities across the world.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Paid vacations (more than 120 days off per year) Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation expenses paid (up to 50,000 yen per month), social insurance (employment, workers' compensation, health, and pension), overseas training, retirement allowance system, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong interest for software integration, architecture, Cloud and SaaS
- Cross domain technical knowledge including but not limited to: Network connectivity, Linux and Windows Server operating systems, Virtualization and Security
- Strong knowledge in SQL and RDBMS, including operational knowledge of one RDBMS Solution (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
- Thin client /remote apps technologies such as Citrix