Senior Backend Engineer (Golang)
The first startup from Japan to join Y-Combinator (US Tech startup accelerator that has launched 3000 companies including Stripe, AirBnB, Coinbase, Dropbox, Twitch, Reddit and more) on an exciting journey together is seeking a Senior Backend Engineer!
- This position will mainly develop the platform layer or the BFF (Backend for Frontend) layer of individual applications
- Since BFF needs to be launched quickly for each customer, you will be responsible for developing highly agile frameworks, making full use of code generation, templates, etc., while keeping an eye on customer application requirements
Y-Combinator is the first startup company from Japan to join Y-Combinator (a US tech startup accelerator that has launched 3000 companies including Stripe, AirBnB, Coinbase, Dropbox, Twitch, Reddit, etc.). They focus on all-in-one platform solutions, challenging large companies to provide open solutions. They enjoy a very startup-like environment with an open feedback system and a creative and challenging environment. They also aim to have a fast interview process and a high compensation structure.
Flextime system (no core hours)
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays), year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid vacation, paid vacations, congratulation or condolence leave, refreshment leave, sick leave, paid vacation granted upon hire (10 days in the first year), etc.
【Salary increase and bonus】
Salary revision: Twice a year
1-on-1 with CEO or CTO on a regular basis
【Services / Benefits】
Full social insurance, transportation expenses paid (reimbursement based on the number of days worked), loan of computers, monitors, etc., no smoking indoors (smoking areas are designated), Salary increase and bonus
- Design and development of web applications using Go, etc.
- I/F design for BFF / I/F design between microservices (Protobuf + gRPC / GraphQL)
- Application design and development based on requirements / Performance tuning
- Experience in standards and OpenSource product development
- Experience leading a team from a technical perspective as a Tech Lead (Lead Engineer)
- Experience as a specialist as an Individual Contributor