Cyber Intelligence Center Analyst
An European Consulting firm is seeking a Cyber Intelligence Center Analyst for the Security Division.
- Analyze SIEM correlation results in the Security Operations Center in collaboration with the global team and provide advanced reporting that takes into account client-specific risk values
- Conduct long-term trend analysis and detailed analysis of logs as necessary to identify potential threats
- Research and disseminate information on threats specific to Japan and Asia in cooperation with the global team
- Respond to security inquiries from clients
- Respond to equipment failures and configuration changes escalated by first responders
Established in April 2017 to support the group-wide management of a leading audit firm group company that provides audit and assurance services and risk advisory services globally as a principal firm. This new organization consolidates corporate functions such as "human resources, accounting, finance, general affairs, and legal affairs" for the entire group. In anticipation of the new normal after the Corona disaster, they have introduced various systems and initiatives, such as telecommuting in principle, "No Overtime Day", and the FWP (Flexible Working Program), which allows shorter hours and shorter working days to enable employee in various situations to build long-term careers, as part of the reform of work styles.
9:30AM – 17:30PM (Mon - Fri) WFH
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Security Assessment (Network/Web Application)
- Security incident monitoring/analysis
- Computer forensics and malware analysis
- Design/construction/operation of security products (Firewall, IDS/IPS, anti-virus, SIEM, etc.)
- Design/construction/operation of IT infrastructure (network, server, web application) with security in mind
- Detection systems (Snort, YARA, etc.)
- Analysis platforms (Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar, etc.)
- Analysis tools (Wireshark, Process Explorer, NetMon, tcpdump, etc.)
- Practical experience in incident response (advising victims, etc.)