Director of Internal Consulting
A Silicon Valley Start-up is looking for a Director of Internal Consulting to join their dynamic team in Tokyo.
As Director of Internal Consulting, you will play a pivotal role in providing leadership and strategic direction to internal consulting teams. Your main focus will be on fostering the growth and impact of these teams, maximizing the value they bring to the mother company through technology-driven solutions. By collaborating closely with key stakeholders, you will be instrumental in driving the success of our consulting services while expanding the scope of our offerings and fortifying partnerships
- Lead, mentor, and inspire the Backend and mobile app software consulting team as well as the DX consulting and IT infrastructure consulting team, to achieve exceptional performance and results
- Cultivate strong relationships with stakeholders from our mother company, understanding their needs, goals, and pain points
- Act as a trusted advisor to the mother company, proactively identifying opportunities to deliver value through software solutions
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business strategy for the software solutions consulting teams, aligned with the overall objectives of the HQ
- Identify new business opportunities, create tailored solutions, and explore avenues for expanding the consulting services portfolio
- Stay informed about the latest technology trends, industry advancements, and best practices
- Define key performance metrics for the consulting teams and monitor their progress towards established goals
A fast growing and dynamic Silicon Valley start-up working with a large Japanese company R&D center on IoT solutions. The team is very international and talented, so they are looking for people that really want to make an impact and want to learn about new cutting edge technology! In addition, it offers great benefits including 15-20 days holidays, good career progression and hybrid work style.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）Hybrid
15-20 paid holidays, plus Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proven experience in software consulting or a related technical leadership role within the automotive software domain or technology industry
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Strategic mindset and business acumen to drive growth and capitalize on market opportunities
- Passion for technology, innovation, and a deep understanding of software development principles