Application Delivery Manager
A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is looking for an Application Delivery Manager passionate about delivering reliable and best solutions for complex problems.
In this role, the primary responsibility is to manage software development projects from initiation to closure including driving team, communications, schedule, scope, resources, cost, processes and improve those continuously.
- Act as single point of contact for application software development team in IT
- Communicate & collaborate effectively in development team & cross functional stakeholders
- Understand the requirement, architecture and technology solutions proposed in order to drive the estimation and implementation
- Estimate resource, time, cost required for software development in cooperation with scrum master and technical leads
- Create or support business case definition document
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prepare IT governance process materials
- Collaborate with a distributed team of technical leads, architects, developers, testers, project managers, product managers, UI/UX designers and other engineers on the team
- Open minded, pragmatic and motivated to continuously explore/learn technical and non-technical skills aligned with product delivery
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experiences of business applications software technology manager or delivery manager
- Experience leading an onsite / offshore based hybrid time zone development team
- Experience managing software development team developing mobile applications for iOS/Android/ React Native technology platforms
- Extensive knowledge & experience in both traditional and agile methodologies and processes
- Experience leading & delivering complex & concurrent projects on time, within agreed specifications
- Experience of software development lifecycle and projects delivery