Lead Product Designer UI/UX
A Japan-based startup focused on using new technologies to provide great Customer service in the spirit of "Omotenashi" is looking for a talented Lead Product Designer (UI/UX) at Zeals
In this role you be responsible for leading the design of our product, ensuring that it is user-friendly, visually appealing, and meets business objectives.
The successful candidate will work closely with vertical cross-functional teams and horizontally with other product designers to create high-quality design solutions that will enhance our customer experience and drive business growth.
- Collaborate with lead members of cross-functional teams such as lead product managers and lead engineers to develop innovative design solutions that meet user needs and business goals
- Lead a team of product designers to ensure design consistency/quality across all channels
- Conduct UX research to gather feedback and insights from users to inform design decisions
- Create and maintain design systems to ensure consistency and efficiency across the product
- Keep up with design trends, tools, and technologies to continuously improve the quality of our products
A new startup specializing in robotics based on the concept of OMOTENASHI, a company that wants to digitize the wonderful Japanese customer service and hospitality experience by providing chatbot technology and services to companies in various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
Flextime (Core Hours 1:00PM – 3:00PM) Hybrid system
Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid vacations, other special vacations
【Services / Benefits】
WFH/remote work, long vacations (more than 2 weeks allowed), flextime, summer holiday, year-end holiday, childcare leave, congratulations/bereavement leave, company laptop provided, translation support, language learning courses, etc.
- Experience in product design at a product-based company, with a focus on digital products and services
- Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and best practices, as well as UX research methodologies and processes
- Experience leading design projects from problem finding and ideation to launch, and overseeing UX research
- Experience building, maintaining and working with design systems to ensure consistency and efficiency across the product
- Familiarity with Agile and experience in Dual Track Agile environments
- Proficient in Figma