Security Project Manager
One of the world's largest insurance companies is seeking a Security Project Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the planning, execution, and monitoring of security projects.
- You will also be involved in Security governance and KP management, annual budget management exercise.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality standards
- Identify potential risks and issues and develop mitigation plans
- Conduct project status meetings and prepare reports for senior management
- Monitor project progress and provide regular updates to project stakeholders
- Support in collection of Security KPI's and creation of Security governance reports
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in project management or a related field
- Understanding of project management methodologies and processes
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Effectively collaborate with oversea colleagues in projects