Product Manager/Project Manager
A global company in the IT and real estate industry is looking for a motivated and experienced Product Manager/Technology Project Manager who is knowledgeable about the Japanese market, customer behavior, local regulations, and cultural nuances impacting product development and project execution.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in both Product Management and Project Management, with a 50% emphasis on Product Management and a 50% emphasis on Project Management.
Product Managment (50%)
- Developing and specifically managing and progressing the roadmap from the present to the future, and executing projects as they arise accordingly
- Improve the existing experience and overall performance of the product and formulate strategies
- Reflecting the company brand, improving product quality and customer experience value
Project maangement (50%)
- Project leadership, including coordination with stakeholders
- Comprehensive management and operation of business process risk solutions
A global real estate space-sharing firm founded in 2010 with the vision to build beautiful office spaces where people and companies come together to get inspired and do their best work. Since opening our first location in New York City, we’ve grown into a global network of intentionally designed workspaces grounded in community. Today, we’re constantly reimagining how space, technology, and community can help everyone—from freelancers to Fortune 500s—get more out of their workday.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri） *Hybrid work in office and WFH
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Product Management and Project Management
- Demonstrated experience in all project phases from initiation to closure/support
- Ability to define project success criteria, manage change (preferable), mitigate risks and clearly assign responsibilities
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders up to middle management level and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Competency in using project management tools such as Jira, Google Sheets, Monday and Excel to create comprehensive project documentation