Cyber Consultant (5G/ Connectivity/Security)
A European consulting firm is looking for a team of experts to provide strong support for management and business transformation of companies starting from emerging technology and service sectors in terms of cybersecurity, focusing on the following tasks
Main areas: Telecom (5G/6G), industrial equipment/systems (OT/IoT), and other related technologies
- Planning and drafting of new cyber security business, development of customers and projects
- Planning and drafting, implementation and implementation, and overall project management
- Other events, writing, etc.
Established in April 2017 to support the group-wide management of a leading audit firm group company that provides audit and assurance services and risk advisory services globally as a principal firm. This new organization consolidates corporate functions such as "human resources, accounting, finance, general affairs, and legal affairs" for the entire group. In anticipation of the new normal after the Corona disaster, they have introduced various systems and initiatives, such as telecommuting in principle, "No Overtime Day", and the FWP (Flexible Working Program), which allows shorter hours and shorter working days to enable employee in various situations to build long-term careers, as part of the reform of work styles.
9:30AM – 17:30PM (Mon - Fri) WFH
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in one of the following two;
- Experience in consulting at an audit firm or consulting firm.
- Experience in system design and development at a SI vendor or business enterprise
- Working experience or equivalent expertise in the following technical areas
- Networking, Cyber Security, 5G and related technologies including OT
- Working experience in the telecom industry and 5G field
- Working experience in the manufacturing industry (e.g., automotive, materials, energy), OT