Global System Development
One of the world's leading integrated financial groups is looking Global System Development candidate!
- Projects to build payment infrastructure as a bank that supports the world's credit in the ever-evolving world of global payments, where Fin-Tech ventures and other companies are entering the market
- Renewal of the banking system for overseas offices (introduction of packaged systems) and formulation of a roadmap for the expansion of overseas offices
- Global introduction and stable provision of the Financial Crime System (*), a high-level financial crime prevention system required by the international financial community, based on the determination to prevent all types of global financial crimes as a leader of financial infrastructure
*Transaction Monitoring System is a financial crime prevention system with an economic sanctions screening function.
【 Company Details】
Japan's largest and one of the world's leading integrated financial groups, with approximately 150,000 employees working in about 270 group companies worldwide. The organisation has been heavingly investing in the IT areas in order to provide state-of the arts services. They are currently focusing on DX projects, which translate into new technologies and the opportunities to make an impact within a large and established business.
【 Working Hours】
8:40 ～ 17:10（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Insurance/Health insurance, labor (unemployment and workers' accident compensation) insurance, employee pension insurance, property deposits (with interest subsidies), congratulation and condolence payment system, childcare assistance, childcare and nursing care leave, self-development support, etc.
- Application development experience
- Experience negotiating large-scale projects and system requirements with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in global projects
※Experience in development with offshore sites, experience in implementing global packages such as T24, GPP, etc. (especially in defining requirements), and experience negotiating with package vendors and implementing vendors in English