AWS SRC (Security, Risk, and Compliance)
A foreign IT services consulting firm is looking for a strong Bilingual AWS SRC (Security, Risk, and Compliance) Expert, for one of their top-tier Banking Client.
- Communication skills to lead information sharing and discussions as an AWS representative at the customer site
- Skills to advance projects in collaboration with customers, partners, and other departments within a company
- Consulting ability to understand business needs and identify and resolve technical issues based on your knowledge and experience related to security (actual consultancy experience is not required)
- Experience in enterprise security design/construction in one or more of the following areas (identity and access management/data protection/infrastructure security such as networks/logging and monitoring)
- Experience in cyber security design and implementation in one or more of the following areas
A leading Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, with 163,000 professionals across 90 countries, helping 1279 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. It focus on offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates, and Society to Rise. It proud itself of its international environment, long-term career opportunities and commitment to the wellbeing of its employees.
【 Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）Hybrid
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays and so on.
【Services / Benefits】
Transportation expenses up to 20,000 yen per month, Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, and work-related accident insurance), Periodic health examination, and Employment insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in performing security assessments and security architecture of network, operating systems, and application security on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience providing software engineering best practices (source code reviews, source code management, build processes, testing, release, and change management, automation)
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle (SLDC) and agile/iterative methodologies
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
- Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment