Technology Risk Manager
The world’s largest fast food restaurant chain is looking for a Technology Risk Manager.
The Manager position being offered at this time is to take lead in the visualization/minimization of risks and the formulating, planning, building, executing and reporting of strategies relating to cyber security measures within the department in charge of technology risk management and cyber security. The role will also require alignment with the Global Technology Risk Management team, ensuring that the strategies in Japan comply with local/Global governance and best practices.
- Visualization, formulation, planning, execution and reporting
- Developing a management structure/processes for normal and emergency situations
- Planning and executing education on technology risks and cyber security, etc
They are the world’s largest fast-food restaurant chain serving over 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries. They are the world’s second-largest private employer and has the 6th highest global brand valuation. Founded in 1940 and stock exchange listed they made over 23 billion dollars in revenue in 2022. They have been operating since 1971 and have approx. 200,000 employees.
Full Flextime (providing 8hrs between 5am-10pm), Full Remote (providing commutable distance to Tokyo if required)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【 Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Good work-life balance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in infrastructure and system development/operation at a business enterprise or consulting firm
- As well as strong Network/Infrastructure experience must also have a high interest in IT Security
- Knowledge and experience in AD design and operation
- Knowledge relating to IT risks/governance
- Knowledge in identity/authority management