Project Manager (Order Management System: 5553)
A global IT services company is looking for a Project Manager (Order Management System) to join its team!
They are looking for someone who can work as a project manager to add new functions to their order management system for stores.
- General project management
- Problem-solving and project policymaking
- Communication with business and operational departments
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Project management experience in SW development projects (small to medium scale)
- Knowledge of web-based SW development
- Problem solving skills
- Experience managing risks and issues
- Experience reporting to board level
- Experience facilitating meetings