Security Specialist- Cyber
One of the world's largest insurance companies is seeking a Security Specialist to join their team! you’ll be responsible for strength security controls and policies in a complex multi entity environment to collaborate with global and local stakeholders to drive Daily operations, projects, and local regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with other support teams to on time delivery of evidence for Security audits
- Support daily security operations working as a liaison with Operation teams vertically, horizontally with other infrastructure teams and with Global/local Security Teams
- Collaborate in the consolidation of the current entity-based infrastructure under one single platform
- Ensure Security controls are properly enforcing established Global and local policies
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Network and Cloud
- Knowledge of Security Operations, IT Security, Security Controls, Security Audits
- Security/IT/Network Operations working experience
- Experience with deployment and operation of Security tools (Proxy, DLP, EDR, AV, Access Control solutions, SIEM, etc.)
- Desired certifications: ITIL, CompTIA Security , GSEC, GISF, SSCP, CCNA, CCNP, CEH, MTA, etc.