Project Manager Security
One of the world's largest insurance companies is seeking a Project Manager Security. In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the planning, execution, and monitoring of security projects.
- Work closely with senior project managers, security teams, and other stakeholders to ensure project goals are achieved within defined timelines and budget
- Be involved with security governance and KP management, annual budget management exercise
- Assist in managing project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials
- Support in collection of security KPI’s and creation of security governance reports
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
9:00-18:00 (Mon-Fri) Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Project management on planning, execution, communication
- IT Knowledge of IT delivery, IT project / product management