Anti-Fraud Engineer (Full- Stack Engineer)
An European Consulting firm is looking for a talented Full-stack Engineer to join their team
This role will involve both external client consulting on engineering as well as development of frontend and backend
web or mobile platforms for fraud and related activities.
- Create software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules
- Designing, coding, testing and implementing secure, AI-driven, realtime, scalable, client-facing, and reliable APIs and supporting backend applications
- Collaborate closely with team leadership to meet business requirements and deadlines
- Working closely with Quality personnel to establish high Service Level Agreement requirements
- Data Management such as ETL, storage and retrieval, search, indexing, analysis, visualization and pattern analysis
Established in April 2017 to support the group-wide management of a leading audit firm group company that provides audit and assurance services and risk advisory services globally as a principal firm. This new organization consolidates corporate functions such as "human resources, accounting, finance, general affairs, and legal affairs" for the entire group. In anticipation of the new normal after the Corona disaster, they have introduced various systems and initiatives, such as telecommuting in principle, "No Overtime Day", and the FWP (Flexible Working Program), which allows shorter hours and shorter working days to enable employee in various situations to build long-term careers, as part of the reform of work styles.
9:30AM – 17:30PM (Mon - Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Software engineering experience
- Experience building backend software using languages such as REDIS, Rust, Golang, Java, Storm, Spark, or a strongly typed language
- Experience with modern Software Development methodologies, such as Scrum/Kanban
- Experience building solutions with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, as well as having extensive knowledge of cloud infrastructure components and event driven architecture
- Web Experience with front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, Next.js, React or similar
- Mobile Experience on iOS and Android