Anti-Fraud Consultant (Data Scientist)
An European Consulting firm is seeking a Data Scientist/ Consultant to join their team.
The right candidate will have experience with AI, machine learning, data science with specific experience in fraud (e.g. chargebacks, account takeover, identity theft, insurance fraud, energy fraud and other related areas).
- Experience/ Knowledge in Mathematics and Applying probability and statistics
- Experience in Engineering
- Experience in data collection, extraction, pre-processing, storing, organizing, securing and analysis
- Working with local or global compliance, security and legal division
- Communicate with different stakeholders
Established in April 2017 to support the group-wide management of a leading audit firm group company that provides audit and assurance services and risk advisory services globally as a principal firm. This new organization consolidates corporate functions such as "human resources, accounting, finance, general affairs, and legal affairs" for the entire group. In anticipation of the new normal after the Corona disaster, they have introduced various systems and initiatives, such as telecommuting in principle, "No Overtime Day", and the FWP (Flexible Working Program), which allows shorter hours and shorter working days to enable employee in various situations to build long-term careers, as part of the reform of work styles.
9:30AM – 17:30PM (Mon - Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Data science experience in fraud, finance, fintech or biotech data science
- Strong presentation and communications skills in front of business and technical audiences in order to influence or convince an action based on analysis
- Experience coding with C, C , Java, Python, or R, in Cloud, FPGA, GPU or Quantum