RPA UiPath Engineer (P2/P3) - Open Engineering
A Global Life insurance looking for a RPA Engineer to join their team.
As a RPA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end implementation of automation solutions from requirements analysis and process documentation to developing, testing, and releasing solutions.
- Work with partner developers, business stakeholders and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes and accelerate automation
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation of automation solutions from requirements analysis and process documentation to developing, testing, and releasing solutions
One of the world's largest insurance-financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies. The Japanese office has already over 400 employees, with a very international environment it focuses on global interactions.
9:00-18:00 Mon-Fri (2 days in the office per week)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Study support, Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Power automate, etc.
- UiPath/Power Automate experience is mandatory
- Good understanding of Agile methodology, including Scrum, Kanban
- Basic understanding of programming languages like C#, VB.NET, python etc.