A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is looking for Business Analyst (IT) as a key member for technology development of products and services (B - B - C business model), working closely with UX design teams, technical analysts, development teams, data scientists, and business operations teams and, to define requirements, analyze solutions, support delivery.
- Point of contact for IT solutioning to product/service planning
- Support planning and sales activities by proposing IT solution for new products and services with corroboration to product, sales, and business operations departments.
- Propose IT solutions for improving business operation KPIs.
- In IT solution proposals, understand actual / potential needs from client, trends in the mobile communications industry, and big data held by company, and incorporate them into the solution.
- Product/service ownership and priority management for business growth
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Cross-functional system business analysis experience
- End-user and data-driven thinking
- Presentation ability
- PC skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Logical thinking, problem-solving ability