Infrastructure Engineer (SRE)
Our client, an IT・Saas services start-up company, is looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer to join their team!
Approximately 70 engineers, researchers, and designers in total *As of July 2022, about half of all employees belong to the engineering team.
In the engineering organization, professionals with various backgrounds such as system integrators, startups, communication carriers, consulting companies, and entrepreneurs are active.
Convert services and analyses that require real-time performance into microservices and adopt the appropriate technology for each service.
- Backend: Python (Django), Elasticsearch
- Frontend: React.js, Vue.js
- Analysis: Python, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch
- Communication: SIP, VoIP, WebRTC, Websocket
- Infrastructure: AWS, Google Cloud, Terraform
- Mobile apps: Kotlin, Swift
- Communication tools: Slack, GitHub, Confluence
IT・Saas services start-up company founded in 2017. They provide and operate voice analytics AI phones, AI-powered online business meeting analysis tools, and sales information media. Currently focused on overseas expansions, they provide a great environment in terms of focus on team work as well as offering great work-life balance, by allowing full flex-time, so that people can choose to work in the evening or even weekend if they so wish!
As part to their commitment to their employees, they also offer great benefits such as stock option, vocational training and so on.
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Additional vacations, transportation, subsidiaries for academic courses, side jobs allowed, social insurance, social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, work accident insurance), no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in building, operating, and troubleshooting Linux servers (experience in simple operations based on procedure manuals is excluded)
- Amazon Experience in system architecture design using public clouds such as Web Services (AWS)
- System design for commercial services, network construction experience
- Failure monitoring, introduction and operation of resource monitoring systems
- Mechanisms supporting large-scale traffic, load balancing Knowledge
- Knowledge about database and SQL tuning
- Knowledge about containerization technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, virtualization technology