Senior Software Engineer (Machine Learning)
Our client, an IT・Saas services start-up company, is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer (Machine Learning) to join their team!
- As a senior engineerTech Lead, you lead the technical growth of the team
- Responsible for designing, building, and scaling Machine Learning services
- Responsible for designing, building, and operating service systems
- Coordinate QCD (quality, cost, and delivery) with stakeholders
- Work with research engineers and introduce Machine Learning services into the company’s products
- Resolve technical issues which are requested from customers and internal dependencies
IT・Saas services start-up company founded in 2017. They provide and operate voice analytics AI phones, AI-powered online business meeting analysis tools, and sales information media. Currently focused on overseas expansions, they provide a great environment in terms of focus on team work as well as offering great work-life balance, by allowing full flex-time, so that people can choose to work in the evening or even weekend if they so wish!
As part to their commitment to their employees, they also offer great benefits such as stock option, vocational training and so on.
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Additional vacations, transportation, subsidiaries for academic courses, side jobs allowed, social insurance, social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, work accident insurance), no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Professional software engineering experience
- Familiar with Python or Golang
- Expertise in designing and operating REST or gRPC services
- Expertise in building CICD by such as GitHub Actions
- Experience in using AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in leading a team. A proactive, and collaborative mindset