A global manufacturing and retail company is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join their team!
Our client is recruiting specialists to extract the issues of their global brands and the various business division of their Group and lead their business transformation with quantitative methods utilizing their big data.
- Communicate closely with business analysts and design analysis around business operations
- Data collection, preprocessing, algorithm selection, model construction, evaluation, improvement
- Visualization of analysis results, presentation
- Management of technology partners
- Evaluate the potential business utilization of new technologies (PoC)
Our client is a listed apparel company which has successfully expanded their business across the US, Europe and Asia. The company is merging their e-commerce sites, mobile apps, and stores into a simple shopping experience to improve usability. They have been actively working to strengthen the organization as well as developing IT systems in-house. This is a great opportunity to join this famous company in their transition stage! Great work life balance and benefits!
Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special Leave for the first and second semester (8 days each, 16 days in total), Congratulation or Condolence Leave, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Full social insurance (health, employee pension, workers' accident compensation, and unemployment insurance), defined contribution pension plan, employee discount system, childcare leave system, education system, no smoking indoors allowed (designated smoking area), transportation fee, etc.
- Mathematical Knowledge
- Expertise in Data Analysis.
- Programming Ability to perform the analysis required for practical use using a programming language
- Work Experience as a Data Analysis, Data Analysis Planning, Policy Connection, PM Experience, etc.