Senior Backend Engineer
A Silicon Valley Start-up is looking for an Senior Backend Engineer to joing their dynamic team in Tokyo, working with large players in the market and creating awesome customer experience!
The Senior Backend Engineer is responsible for designing, delivering and operating services on cloud infrastructure. You will work directly with product owners, mobile and embedded application engineers to understand the product needs for online services you will be in charge of. You might also engage directly with external teams to learn about existing corporate systems, experiment with them and participate in architecture and integration decisions.
Your responsibilities will include
- Design testable, scalable and observable backend services
- Develop, in a team, end-to-end backend service solutions, including database design, cloud infrastructure services selection and setup, monitoring and alerting
- Troubleshoot production issues, develop and release hotfixes
- Contribute to CI/CD pipeline infrastructure
A fast growing and dynamic Silicon Valley start-up working with a large Japanese company R&D center on IoT solutions. The team is very international and talented, so they are looking for people that really want to make an impact and want to learn about new cutting edge technology! In addition, it offers great benefits including 15-20 days holidays, good career progression and hybrid work style.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
15-20 paid holidays, plus Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as a software engineer
- Experience with a major cloud provider such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience in programming languages such as Golang, Kotlin, Java, Python, TypeScript,
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases