Senior Project Manager
A Silicon Valley Start-up is looking for an Senior Project Manager to joing their dynamic team in Tokyo, working with large players in the market and creating awesome customer experience.
They are looking for talented candidates who have strong user empathy, excellent technical communication skills, and loves to learn from a variety of new fields and in exchange they offer highly competitive financial rewards, comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives and belonging.
What you will do:
- Plan and oversee a project of cutting edge digital solutions
- Align stakeholders, including executive leaders, on scope, status, and deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with all teams to plan and build product features, schedule releases, coordinate go-to-market launch
- Keep the team moving forward by identifying bottlenecks/risks and solving them
A fast growing and dynamic Silicon Valley start-up working with a large Japanese company R&D center on IoT solutions. The team is very international and talented, so they are looking for people that really want to make an impact and want to learn about new cutting edge technology! In addition, it offers great benefits including 15-20 days holidays, good career progression and hybrid work style.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
15-20 paid holidays, plus Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as a Project Manager in IT Development
- You are very organized, good at prioritizing, scheduling, and managing time
- You have strong critical thinking and risk management skills
- You are a team player