A Japanese start-up (supported by a Japanese Giant Corporation!) just open up a new exciting role for a talented DevOps Engineer! English Only OK!
In this role you manage the company Kubernetes and GCP environments. You will build architectures, systems, and processes that help to ensure our applications are always available and performing as effectively as possible. You will build and distribute tools, systems and troubleshoot deployment environments to improve efficiency, reliability and security.
More in specific, you will:
- Develop high-quality systems and architectures
- Manage, and optimize CI / CD pipelines
- Build tools to identify and reduce errors and improve overall customer experience
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Work with developers to select and / or build infrastructure components necessary to support application design
【 Company Details】
A Robotic and Logistic start-up supported by Japan's major trading company. They have growing steadily and are getting ready to IPO. They focus on new technologies such as AI, ML and Robotics, so it is the perfect environment for people interested in new technologies. They also offer strong career progression (fast conversion to permanent!), a very international environment and extensive benefits!
【 Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri) *Remote work and Flextime
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and GCP
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with CircleCI, Github Actions or similar CI/CD pipelines