Merchant Experience: Software Engineer
One of Japan fast growing Foreign Fin-tech Start Up in Japan is looking for an experienced Software Engineer in the Development & Engineering Team.
The company is looking for a passionate individuals that are commited to shape the company strategy and get actively involved in the firm success! In exchange they will provide extensive benefits, including but not only flex-time and remote work!
If you have the passion and matching skillsets, you are encouraged to apply with-in.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and scaling our merchant platform
- Meeting regularly with the product team to align software delivery with business goals
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver product features and services
A Fast-growing US owned Fintech Company focused on providing payment solutions. The company focus on creating a dynamic and multicultural environment where you can help shape and support the business overall direction. It offers extensive benefits including but not only flex-time and work from home, as well as fast career progression opportunities with high earning potentials.
9:00-18:00 (Mon-Fri) Flextime
Work Location: From anywhere in Japan
20+ Paid Holidays, Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages (i.e. Java, Scala, Haskell, Kotlin, Rust, C++, OCaml, C#, F#, etc.)
- Experience working as a backend engineer in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of AWS
- Understand automated testing with a curiosity to suggest performance improvements