Senior Data Analyst: Risk & Collection
One of Japan fast growing Foreign Fin-tech Start Up in Japan is looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst for the Risk & Analytics Team.
The company is looking for a passionate individuals with a strong commitment to building scalable, robust, and flexible data pipelines and analytical tools to contribute to the company vision!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze the performance of and recommend changes to collection policies and strategies that will result in reducing delinquency roll rates and losses
- Incorporate bureau and other external data to further enhance the credit strategy
- Work with Collections operations team and other key stakeholders to implement collections strategies, including process improvements and technology enhancements
- Identify areas to reduce cost of collections without negatively impacting collections performance
- Research industry best practices; make recommendations accordingly
A Fast-growing US owned Fintech Company focused on providing payment solutions. The company focus on creating a dynamic and multicultural environment where you can help shape and support the business overall direction. It offers extensive benefits including but not only flex-time and work from home, as well as fast career progression opportunities with high earning potentials.
9:00-18:00 (Mon-Fri) Flextime
Work Location: From anywhere in Japan
20+ Paid Holidays, Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in a related role (data science, data analysis, business intelligence)
- Experience working with common data science query and general languages (e.g. SQL + Python/R)
- Proven experience extracting insights about user behavior and applying findings to drive changes in the business