Full-stack/Back-end Engineer Engineer (REST API: 5162)
The LINK Engineering Section is working on a communication app deeply integrated with the company's ecosystem and other businesses.
They are looking for a new team member who shares a passion for making high quality services.
- Work with cross-functional and global teams consisting of full stack engineers and product managers to create pragmatic products
- Design and develop highly available, high performing and consumer friendly APIs and associated unit tests to ensure quality of code
- Develop user-friendly web UI features by collaborating with UX designers
- Perform code reviews and contribute towards improving platforms and services
- Deploy, release and maintain web apps
- Mentor and guide developers in the team and in client-side
- Provide On-call support (troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix) for production and staging environment issues
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translate into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses it deals with a strong variety of technologies so its a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free Cafeteria, Casual clothes are acceptable
- Experience in REST API design and development for web
- Mastery with backend languages such as Java, C#/ASP.NET Core, etc.
- Experience writing production-level code in either Node.JS, Express.JS, Java/Spring, Golang
- Strong understanding of secure web development practice
- Experience with micro-services
- Experience in database technologies such as MySQL / MariaDB / Couchbase / MongoDB etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD and experience working with tools like Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker