One of our Technology Clients is looking for a talented Project Manager to assist and manager the ongoing project with the end client Adobe Japan. You will be the face of the project and will have direct coordination with the end client.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as Lead Consultant on customer engagements that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe and customer organizations
- Clearly understand and communicate customer requirements and integration points in the context of the statement of work.
- Oversee project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests, including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
- Manage all day-to-day administrative activities of a given project from inception to closure.
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, and constantly manage customer expectations.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope.
- Compile customer requests and deployment issues, to provide a feedback channel into our core products.
- Act as the central client point of contact throughout the life of the project
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned, best practices and resources back into the consulting practice
- Provide oversight for services engagements to ensure adherence to governance standards and support customer success
- Coordinate escalations across Adobe including sales, services, and product organization
Our client is a global IT services provider offering Cloud and Infrastructure, Digital Transformation, Data and AI, Application Lifecycle, Technology Consulting, Quality Assurance, eCommerce and Product Engineering services
9:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free Cafeteria, Casual clothes are acceptable
- Experience as a project manager, including delivering enterprise-scale web applications or analytics implementations
- Experience in client-facing project management
- One of the following certifications: Project Management Professional, Agile, Certified Scrum Master, PRINCE2, or equivalent
- Willingness to travel
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.