Fullstack Software Engineer
A Top Fortune 500 Insurance Client, with a strong global presence across US and Europe, is looking for a talented Fullstack Software Engineer to join their digital engineering team!
The digital engineering team focuses on the design, development, and deployment of web apps, mobile apps, and API. You will participate in each stage of development to ensure a successful delivery, including driving the solution design, implement, testing, and supporting the deployment into production, and troubleshooting any production incidents.
- Implement, test, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including UI & API integration, optionally API & DB
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Ensure code quality of development team by regularly performing code reviews to follow best practices
- Create build & deployment pipeline, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Implement best practices for scalability, reliability, maintainability, and performance
【 Company Details】
A US Fortune 500 system integrator providing IT services and consultancies across all industries. It collaborates with all the large players in the market. Given its global scale, there are plenty of growth opportunities both locally and overseas, as well as extensive training opportunities with the option to either experience various industries or specialize in a specific area. By joining them you will enjoy a positive team environment and high level of transparency.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Work From Home till the end of Covid-19
20 days yearly of paid-holidays, Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working with information technologies and software engineering
- Experience working with build automation and CI/CD tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical skill to break down new business problem into small pieces then lay down technical solution, or analyzing existing source code
- Good communication skill and ability to see both side of a trade-off
- Certain amount of experience in HTML, CSS, JS
- Ability to support/troubleshoot production incident