AD Migration Support Engineer
Our client, a famous leading system integrator company is looking for an experienced AD Migration Support Engineer!
This role involves basic project management and internal coordination with the infrastructure team, especially on facilitating Microsoft AD implementation in the banking & financial industry.
- Digital Workspace operations point of contact and escalation for Digital workspace , Windows client services
- Provide infrastructure services for end user Work Space technologies, such as Windows AD, SCCM, file share, remote access, VDI
- Liaison between Operations, platform operations and engineering
- Accountable for documenting all necessary processes for scoped services
- Accountable for monitoring and maintaining stability of scoped infrastructure, services and user requests/incident
【 Company Details】
A US Fortune 500 system integrator providing IT services and consultancies across all industries. It collaborates with all the large players in the market. Given its global scale, there are plenty of growth opportunities both locally and overseas, as well as extensive training opportunities with the option to either experience various industries or specialize in a specific area. By joining them you will enjoy a positive team environment and high level of transparency.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）Hybrid Remote (Occasional On-site Visit, Tokyo)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Expert in MS products such as AD, DNS, MECM, Defender, SharePoint, Exchange and other MS Office suite
- Experience in VMware vSphere and Horizon and thin client technology
- Experience and understanding of workplace security with Microsoft EMS E5 suite
- Active Directory / Azure Active Directory
- Exchange / Exchange Online
- Good understanding of networking infrastructure components and enterprise-scale implementations such as domain hosting provider capabilities and DNS